Monday, January 31, 2011
First wash your cloth diapers as your normally would. You want to strip them when they are clean, so as not to cause permanent stains.
Then run your diapers through a hot rinse with no detergent. If you have a lot of build up, try adding a drop or two (literally a drop is all you need) of Dawn dish soap to the load. If you're diapers are very odorous you can also add a bit of baking soda to absorb the odors.
Do a second rinse after the first wash, but add 1/2 a cup of vinegar to the load which will ensure all residue is removed.
After that keep running your diapers through the rinse cycle with warm water until no more suds appear in the washing machine or on the diapers. This could take up to 3 or 4 times.
Finally, dry your diapers in the dryer, or hang them outside to dry on a sunny day. Remember, the sun is best all natural stain remover and germ killer.
KUTU CLOTH DIAPER @ BUMMIA KIDS
KUTU CLOTH DIAPER
· Bayaran sebanyak RM50 selama 4 bulan (jumlah RM200)
· Anda boleh memilih apa sahaja jenis dan brand cloth diaper yang dipamer dan dijual di web/ FB kami.
· harga yg diberi adalah harga discount dan terbaik utk anda
· termasuk semua CD acessories seperti Insert sock, segala jenis insert, wetbag, booster)
· Free shipping via E-Parcel
Item baru yg pasti menarik utk anda :
US BRAND Cloth Diaper
· BUM GENIUS
· BUM GENIUS ARTIST
Berminat? Hubungi saya di
visit our site at http://bummiakids.com/
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
sms at 016-2158284 (Hot-Line)
YM nana sunshine
PM at FB page http://www.facebook.com/sakinah.baraq