Function: Helps in removing detergent & oil residue.
- Dump your stinky diapers into the washing machine and pour them through a HOT wash with NO detergent. Switch your washing machine to “washing cycle”
- If there’s a bubble spotted, wash your diapers one or two more washing cycle
- Water should be as hot as possible
- Rinse, rinse, rinse your cloth diapers in the hottest water your machine will allow
- Continue running rinse cycles until there are no more soap bubbles, rinse again for one or two rinse cycle to get rid of all bubbles.
Function: Helps in removing oil residue coming from the use of diaper rash balm, softener, hand soap, etc
- Pour ½ cup of dishwasher into the washing machine
- Switch your washing machine to ‘Washing Cycle” and rinse as usual. Repeat the process 1 – 2 times if you sill spotted any bubbles.
- For a better result, you may pour a few drops of the dishwasher directly on the diapers. By using your hands, rub the sides of the diaper together on the surfaces, rinse it until no suds, then you can wash your diaper as usual.
- Throw ½ cup to soak or in the wash cycle of a full load washing machine.
- Wash as usual.
- Important note - Use it rarely as it can shorten your CD cover, pocket diapers and AIO/AI2 life span.
- Pour ½ -1 cup into you full loaded washing machine at the end of your ‘Rinse Cycle”
- Line dry…